Sunday, December 11, 2011

How embarrassing!



So, as you may have noticed, I have not done a thing for my reviews, so far. I've read books...I've written about them, but as for here, on my blog, nada. I apologize. With finals, work, and a position as bridesmaid # 3 in a wedding (CONGRATS JESSIE  AND CRAIG!!!) and a lack of motivation in general. That, and not having internet at my house gets in the way too.


I promise, I will post soon! If I have any readers out there, I apologize and thank you for sticking with me!

On a side note, I met a celebrity today. No joke!



Ron Lester, of Varsity Blues/Not Another Teen Movie fame....came to the Waffle House I work at. I spoke with him for an hour. It was really cool!! He's way down-to-earth and a funny guy!


Anyway, I hope y'all are all having a good weekend! I have tomorrow and Tuesday off, so hopefully I'll be able to start catching up with the reviews!

It'll be Dystopian December/January, I suppose. =)

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment