Friday, October 28, 2011

Some Changes...

Hullo all!

Sorry for the absence, if there is anyone there! Senior year at college has been nothing short of dreadful, but hey, I'm getting what I paid for, right? I just wanted to let you know there was a change to the Book review page with some new info up there, so check it out if you are interested!

Anyway, I've been working full time and going to school full time, which is why I haven't had any posts written. With all that time allotted elsewhere, I really haven't had time to have anything interesting happen, either.


However, I should have a fun Halloween post up, because I'm taking my boyfriend trick-or-treating. I know that sounds weird and creepy, but let me explain. My boyfriend is 26 years old and has recently told me that he has never been trick-or-treating! NEVER! I was appalled! So, I took it upon myself to take him! We will don our Civil War clothes and I will take him on his very first trick-or-treating adventure in my hometown (where I know all the good places to go!).

So there will be cute pictures. I'm going to make him carry those pumpkin/ghost buckets and everything. Should be a blast and post-worthy.

Also, with November approaching, I will be working on writing along with everything else in my life as November is the official National Novel Writing Month. For more information, check here! My account is Amavara, so check me out and cheer me on as I try for the 50,000-word goal. This will be my first year. I will try to post frequent updates and fun (copyrighted) info about my book-to-be during November as well.

Well, I'm off to go plan for nanowrimo and to do some homework for class.

Happy Halloween to all!

-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment